Essential oils have been gaining popularity throughout the globe, and who could blame them! They are basically the coolest thing since sliced bread!
It would appear these little bottles of goodness can do just about anything! Amiright?
I know for myself I’m just not one to spend a whole lot of time at the pharmacy section of our local store. In fact, I’ve never really been that way. Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not one of those crazy moms that never take medicine or take my kids to the doctor. But I also don’t reach for the cough syrup at the first cough either. I’m all about supporting our bodies natural wellness and function. It’s about balance.
Now before we get too far into this I do have to tell you that these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. (The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.)
With oils appearing all over the place how does one choose which company to buy from. Aren’t those bottles at Walmart and amazon just as good as the more expensive oils out there??
Well let me just put it simply….you get what you pay for. But you already knew that! So let me just put it this way. When it comes to your health, buying oils at Walmart would be the same as baking an Apple Pie from apples that fell off the tree and have been on the ground for weeks! Sure you can still make an apple pie from them, and of course they were half the price, but it might not taste the best and you might feel queasy afterwards. But hey, it’s Apple Pie all the same right?! (You totally got my point right?)
The truth is there is no real regulation out there for essential oils. You’ve heard of CPTG? (Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade) It’s a trademark owned by the company that labels their products that way. Nothing more. 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils means little too, as it can be full of fillers and still carry that label.
Who then do you trust?
Just like I wouldn’t make an Apple Pie with apples that fell on the ground. (If I ever have you over for dessert you’ll thank me, I’m sure.) I wouldn’t use products to support my families wellness that I didn’t feel were made from the best.
For me that boiled down to Young Living.
Young Living has something unique that no other company I’ve found has, their SEED TO SEAL PROMISE.
They actually own their own farms, hand plant, hand weed, use essential oils for pesticides, harvest, distill, test, send out for testing, bottle it up and ship it right to your door! No other company on the market takes that type of time, care, and commitment! And did I mention that you can visit their farms at any time? Yep, that’s right, they are open to the public to tour. Why? Because transparency and quality are who they are. I don’t know about you, but that speaks volumes to me!
But it get’s better, with 25 years experience and 100’s of products, getting rid of the chemicals in my house was so easy! It’s literally a one stop shop! They have supplements, household products, essential oils, beauty care, pet care, baby care, and cosmetics! In just 1 year of using them I’ve been able to completely rid my home of the toxic chemicals that lurked in every corner. (Seriously, EVERY corner!)
As a single mom to me that was a milestone! Knowing that I am able to put my families wellness on the front line without breaking the bank means a lot to me. Call it pride go ahead. That’s one prideful moment I’ll cling to, because there wasn’t always a time that was possible in my life. But once I learned how to ditch and switch products, if fit in my budget like a glove!
Now I know what you’re thinking, isn’t Young Living one of those multi-level marketing things? Yep! It totally is! And believe it or not that’s actually not a bad thing! (Don’t knock the hustle sweetheart. Don’t knock the hustle.) In fact if you’re looking for supplemental income it’s a great thing! And if you’re looking to be left the hell alone and just use your membership you can do that too!
That’s why it’s really important to be part of a great team. Because being a team, means everyone benefits not just the “team leader.”
So why then should you join our team?
What you Get:
11 of the most commonly used Oils + Diffuser
- Frankincense – Used for so many things I could write a whole article just about Frank! But one of my favorites is to diffuse this during times of needed focus and relaxation.
- Peppermint Vitality – Just adding a few drops of this oil to you favorite brownie mix is sure to be the best brownies you’ve ever eaten! (Hey I warned you!) This is one that I like to keep on hand during times of needed digestive support as well. Peppermint has long been know to ease an upset tummy.
- Lemon Vitality – Hello fresh fruits and berries….for days! Seriously, soaking your fruits and berries in some water with a few drops of Lemon Vitality will keep them fresher longer. Also, add a drop to a glass of water and drink it! (Yum!)
- Lavender – Known as the oil of relaxation! There are so many uses for Lavender but one of my favorites is my “Good Night” Pillow Spray!
- Copaiba Vitality – Known to enhance the effects of whatever oil you combine it with, this is a favorite to use in my “Muscle Rub” combined with PanAway!
- Thieves Vitality – This is the oil that most intrigued me! The legend behind it is fascinating! Thieves, plague, judges, sentences… the excitement is almost more than I can handle. This is definitely an oil you don’t want to be without EVER! Immune support is a must! Plus it makes the most wonderful tea!
- Digize Vitality – This is my least favorite smelling oil in the kit but oh how I love what it does for my body! Seriously LOVE! I rub this one on my tummy to support digestion.
- R.C. – This baby is great to rub on your chest for respiratory support. Great after a long run and one you don’t want to be without this winter season!
- Purification – Ever research to find out what yucky chemicals lurk in your dryer sheets? Don’t unless you’re ready for a change! I love to add a few drops of this oil to my wool dryer balls for fresh smelling clothes! (And if curiosity has gotten the best of you, go download the app Think Dirty or visit the Environmental Working Group to see what nasty chemicals are lurking in your home.) (Don’t say I didn’t warn you! Gross right?!)
- PanAway – This is a great one to throw in the gym bag and use for muscle support! (Leg day’s got nothin’ on me!)
- StressAway – A serious mom must have! (You read that name right?) This is one oil that I never leave home without. In fact grocery shopping with two wild Indians just got a whole lot easier!
You’ll also get……
A diffuser necklace to take your oils with you all day!
- Put StressAway in this next time you know you’re about to be stuck in traffic! (Thank me later!) ($10 value)
- We call this the EO Bible. Literally anything you want to know about oils, it’s in here! ($20 value)
AND Exclusive access to private FB groups full of education, community, and giveaways!
Once you place your order for your kit head over to Facebook and shoot me a message! I’ll get you added to our groups and send your goodies in the mail!
*Want to learn more? Send me a message on FB and let me know! I’ll add you to one of our live Oily FB classes!